Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New server suggestions.

w0z

New server suggestions. Empty New server suggestions.

Post  w0z Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi, with this post i don't want to seem a complainer i just want to give a bunch of ideas to make things easier and funnier in the new server. Here i give u my list of suggestions (which is mainly based in old server's features):

-To recover the other type of buffer which was faster and didn't need spirit ores, dual swords and didn't have delay for some buffs (and set buffs that are not in NPC to 3h too).

-To set the mana potions to a 800 MP recover instead of 200.

-To put more HP to solina brothers (sometimes during pvp u need to heal with them and u kill'em with few hits).

-To remove the "lag" word censure cause many words have "lag" in it like "flag". We know it's annoying to see all ppl complaining about lag but if they want to complain they will still write it with dots or others.

Maybe i forgot some other things and maybe other ppl have other useful suggestions, so it would be good that you all post them.

Greetings
    polimixanos21

New server suggestions. Empty Re: New server suggestions.

Post  polimixanos21 Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:43 pm

1)Also it would be better to have more slots at inventory.Better for enchnating reasons Very Happy.
    2)some buffs as dominor's paagrio fist,pp's holy unholy,warlock baff and seraphims are to little time for a pvp server.only 3 min.i think is better theold way bafs at the last server.
    I dont now if this is a bagg or not but almost every time that i teleport from woa to giran i have critical error.Also we lose bafs from one sub to another.
    Can u tell us the drop rate of LSs?cause we had around 10 tyra and no ls drop.I dont compain just i want to know if it must be that hard to drop LSs.
    Thanks in advance.soz for any bad language.

E0sfor0s
    vagos

Post  vagos Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:20 am

Gm i think you must put more buffs atthe buffer like:
    greater shield
    greater might
    unholy resistance
    holy rsistance
    elemental protection
    divine protection
    blessing of seraphim
    blessing of queen
    agility

It will be nice if you make this.Thank You!!!
    vagos

Post  vagos Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 am

It will be good for server to have this buffs!! So we will not need to make a second char to buff us and have it on dualbox. Thanks!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:06 pm