Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
[crazynoob]
abYss
6 posters

Fix the fucking Overpowerd Daggers !

abYss
    abYss

Fix the fucking Overpowerd Daggers ! Empty Fix the fucking Overpowerd Daggers !

Post  abYss Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 pm

EvE, you MUST ! fix the Dagger classes th,aw ...e.t.c !They are Freaking over powerd man ! I go to mass pvp and my Pt tp's at nest or mm and what ? 3-4 dagges w8 us at spawn (from back for backstab) And what u think it happend ?? Puf 10 K backstab on me adn my Party members take the same dmg .... . If you think that's normal i can leave the serv ... 10 k dmg on fuckind dc set + 10,11 otherweise on mage with Zerk 1700 + armorr ! So if daggers dont get fixed in 2 days i am out.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img441/567/shot00038f.png

Ps : I know you dont care if i'm out but many others do !

ps 2 : It takes 5 mins max !

abYss
    [crazynoob]

Fix the fucking Overpowerd Daggers ! Empty abyss right i agree

Post  [crazynoob] Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:52 pm

daggers are too overpowered and on this last times they have to many lethals too! and i have dagger sub iknow what im talking about!
    dagger NEVER WAS STRONG LIKE THAT!
    NEVER! IN ANY SERVER!
    SO FIXED THE OVVER POWERED DAGGERS!!!

ps:if iabyss leave i follow him!
    abYss
    abYss

Fix the fucking Overpowerd Daggers ! Empty Re: Fix the fucking Overpowerd Daggers !

Post  abYss Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:00 pm

So EvE , Many will folow us .... !I know u dont care for 5-6 player becouse server is 100 + now i can see that and the Playerscount isnt matter to you.But i think im not just the next player for this server .... I play on l2frozy from its 1 st time and i know you-EvE and the gm who left ofc u know him ...NeK . So better do your best about the daggers if u don't want me,crazy and many others from our clan leave ! U saw the Imige u can't think of excuses !

Ps : i wait your reply !!!

abYss
    Satanic
    Satanic

Fix the fucking Overpowerd Daggers ! Empty Re: Fix the fucking Overpowerd Daggers !

Post  Satanic Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 am

what I can say is that daggers`s are very strong on any server and it must be .... I remember when dagger`s on the Dex servers were not fix .... skill`s did not used soulshot and they gave dmg like 5-6k . . and when they were fixed = 8-9-10k DMG . and let's not forget that dex is the official server
    i don`t have time now to explain you why daggers are so powered on any server ... GL

and Crazy ....wtf dude daggers are based on lethals and skill dmg ....what did you say`d there it`s with nonsense. is like saying not use skills

P.S: What the hell are you comming on forums and cry and threaten to leave the server ...
    abYss
    abYss

Post  abYss Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:12 am

I can cry and post how mutch i want ! It's Free times my friend forums are for good things and for bad things so u are just "Da" next one who is tryeing to get attention by writing things like "OMG" or "WTF" so be silwnt my Friend you are not to One , who can critic me and my Suggestions ! That what i wrote was a suggestion many will agree u saw the Screenshot ... .And i can leave the servver its my Choise and i can say it whereever i want and whenever i want so u are not outhorised to tell me what to/not to do !

PS : Satanic i realy tought that we were friends in game ... Smile
    EvE
    EvE
    Admin
    Admin

Post  EvE Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:35 am

abYss wrote:EvE, you MUST ! fix the Dagger classes th,aw ...e.t.c !They are Freaking over powerd man ! I go to mass pvp and my Pt tp's at nest or mm and what ? 3-4 dagges w8 us at spawn (from back for backstab) And what u think it happend ?? Puf 10 K backstab on me adn my Party members take the same dmg .... . If you think that's normal i can leave the serv ... 10 k dmg on fuckind dc set + 10,11 otherweise on mage with Zerk 1700 + armorr ! So if daggers dont get fixed in 2 days i am out.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img441/567/shot00038f.png

Ps : I know you dont care if i'm out but many others do !

ps 2 : It takes 5 mins max !

abYss

u think it takes 5 mins max? do u read what did u said?
    EvE
    EvE
    Admin
    Admin

Post  EvE Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:37 am

after the next restart i hope it will be fixed ... and DC robe
    abYss
    abYss

Post  abYss Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:00 am

Cool ! I don't realy know how long does it takes im sorry for this but it realy shuld be fixed. Thx for Responding fast enought it was a Main Thread !
    [crazynoob]

Fix the fucking Overpowerd Daggers ! Empty ahah stantic

Post  [crazynoob] Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 am

Satanic wrote:what I can say is that daggers`s are very strong on any server and it must be .... I remember when dagger`s on the Dex servers were not fix .... skill`s did not used soulshot and they gave dmg like 5-6k . . and when they were fixed = 8-9-10k DMG . and let's not forget that dex is the official server
    i don`t have time now to explain you why daggers are so powered on any server ... GL

and Crazy ....wtf dude daggers are based on lethals and skill dmg ....what did you say`d there it`s with nonsense. is like saying not use skills

P.S: What the hell are you comming on forums and cry and threaten to leave the server ...

yeah they are based on lethaLS BUT NOT 1 BY 1
    EVERY TIME!and that isn;t a luck!
    serious

Post  serious Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:44 pm

What ever because of this huge bulshit we (8 ppl) leave gg for the ones that stay to try to farm while beeing pk'ed with no consicences Wink what ever gret server thisis administration realy does suk at making it newbie frendly
    never
    never

Post  never Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:17 am

serious wrote:What ever because of this huge bulshit we (8 ppl) leave gg for the ones that stay to try to farm while beeing pk'ed with no consicences Wink what ever gret server thisis administration realy does suk at making it newbie frendly

dude you are right but there are many ways that you can fool those suckers that kill niewbies on server..just give it a try!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content