Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
janxxx
xAlwaysAlone
DarkZ0NE
7 posters

Hero Skills

Poll

Do u want hero skills on subclasses ?

[ 13 ]
    Hero Skills I_vote_lcap68%Hero Skills I_vote_rcap [68%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Hero Skills I_vote_lcap32%Hero Skills I_vote_rcap [32%] 

Total Votes: 19
    DarkZ0NE
    DarkZ0NE

Hero Skills Empty Hero Skills

Post  DarkZ0NE Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:09 pm

I think a rly good suggestion would be to add hero skills on subclasses what do u think ??

Cuz i think that some guys have more chances in pvp than others as example: What can u do in a pvp with a shillien saint with hero skills or what can u do with a sps or necro???
    xAlwaysAlone
    xAlwaysAlone

Hero Skills Empty Re: Hero Skills

Post  xAlwaysAlone Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 pm

I vote for yes ! Actually we fight for heroes because of HERO SKILLS ! So on OLY all will play clas that knows best and not just PVP clas because of hero skills .
    janxxx

Post  janxxx Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:21 pm

I vote YES

Because some of players have so usless main classes for PvP or farming.

I know some of ppl that are necro, sps and .....dagers will wote NO because they wuld pown in pvp but it seems to be so unfear to prophets, dwarfs ........

VOTE YES
    Elecktro

Hero Skills Empty .......

Post  Elecktro Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:58 pm

whe can vote yes or no but this is imposible if you make hero you use skils on base.....for example: if you wanna use on necro ,make necro and make hero on that class if you are soo good on pvp with "necro"
    Shop1a
    Shop1a

Post  Shop1a Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:18 am

i think ill vote YES becouse im dwarf with hero.What i can do with Spoiler ??? no skills,no dmg,no def only hp and cp and hero skills better have in all classes hero skills
    Imperator
    Imperator

Hero Skills Empty ???

Post  Imperator Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:35 am

Noobs? you can be hero with elemental master and you need heroskills for subclass? if you dont need that class(E.M )... why you make that class?
    only for win oly :S I vote NO ! Smile lol!
    xAlwaysAlone
    xAlwaysAlone

Post  xAlwaysAlone Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Imperator STFU if u think that it's easy to play with Elemental Master make it and try to take hero and yea anyway I play on Sportix and take hero ( Necro ) Smile Now it's easier because someone called "Izl" can't use Miracle in PvP so I can kill him Smile And yea because hero skills are just on main class no1 don't wana play OLY with clas like : Fortune Sekker , Maestro , Sword Muse ... All clases witch are played on Frozy are : Mages and Daggers Smile
    sebygolanu

Post  sebygolanu Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 am

vote NO : hero skills are a prize for wining olimpyad...if you make a Prophet u can get easy hero cuz no1 is on the profet list...and get hero just for palying one match...then make a subclass and have skills...the skills of many playters who worked for him : saggi,glad,tyrant,adventurer ...i mean u just play 1 match and get them and others paly 53252389062 and MAYBE get the skills
    xAlwaysAlone
    xAlwaysAlone

Post  xAlwaysAlone Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:03 pm

sebygolanu wrote:vote NO : hero skills are a prize for wining olimpyad...if you make a Prophet u can get easy hero cuz no1 is on the profet list...and get hero just for palying one match...then make a subclass and have skills...the skills of many playters who worked for him : saggi,glad,tyrant,adventurer ...i mean u just play 1 match and get them and others paly 53252389062 and MAYBE get the skills

Next time read date when we post this shit Very Happy

Anyway I would introduce to you that like 6 months ago there was much players and we fight for heroes :9 anyway you should play 9 or 10 matches to gain hero status (if you don't know that) learn about Olympiad system Smile and if you'd like to get hero on any clas you should know how to play it just if there are noob's which don't know how to play your clas ... than you will get your hero Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:24 pm