Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
EvE
Satanic
6 posters

Hello ! One Suggestion !

Satanic
    Satanic

Hello !  One Suggestion ! Empty Hello ! One Suggestion !

Post  Satanic Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:59 pm

1st of all i want to say hello to ev1 .
    all i want to say is : how can a new player farm to make items ....if in adena zone all noobs Pk him ?
    he cant and he will leave the server ...
    so i suggest to make a a Safe Zone Farm ....maybe in Heine Town or Schuttgart .

Thank You . bounce
    EvE
    EvE
    Admin
    Admin

Hello !  One Suggestion ! Empty Re: Hello ! One Suggestion !

Post  EvE Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 pm

this is a pvp server ... if they are killed they can go in another place to farm
    Satanic
    Satanic

Post  Satanic Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Dude it`s about newbie players ....who join server ....
    and btw ...this is a very good suggestion ....tell me what server from hopzone dont have a Safe zone farm ...
    Treust me ...if i join the server ...and cant farm because of some noobs who pk me ...i`ll leave the server ...cuz i cant farm ...

and btw make a Rb zone too ...server is growing up

and with Safe zone farm ....if u ask all server they will agree with me

and btw "this is a pvp server ... if they are killed they can go in another place to farm" Where ?there are 2 Farm zones
    abYss
    abYss

Post  abYss Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:18 am

I think that Satanic haves a poit here.Becouse i'd do the same thing if i join the server and ofc i will want to farm and i get Pked all the time i wont eaven try to stay any more.This is a good idead !

And abut the Rb zone.....It's a good idead to !U can make Rbs drop Clan skills or BEWS BEAS ...e.t.c or if u Add some things new .... for example Dusk shield .... Rbs shuld have some % to drop it Also but only from Rb's.

Make it so and i'm almost shure that server will be 100 + online in 4 days ... !

abYss
    [crazynoob]

Post  [crazynoob] Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:54 pm

abYss wrote:I think that Satanic haves a poit here.Becouse i'd do the same thing if i join the server and ofc i will want to farm and i get Pked all the time i wont eaven try to stay any more.This is a good idead !

And abut the Rb zone.....It's a good idead to !U can make Rbs drop Clan skills or BEWS BEAS ...e.t.c or if u Add some things new .... for example Dusk shield .... Rbs shuld have some % to drop it Also but only from Rb's.

Make it so and i'm almost shure that server will be 100 + online in 4 days ... !

abYss
    abyss Right i think (eve as you said.. thats a PvP server not pk=)..)
    i think you should make a safe zone to have lvl up and framing..

have a nice day CrazyNoob
    EvE
    EvE
    Admin
    Admin

Post  EvE Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:55 pm

dude's are not only 2 farms zone ... u have TOI and another places its not binding to farm only to 2 zones
    serious

Post  serious Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:42 am

[crazynoob] wrote:
    abYss wrote:I think that Satanic haves a poit here.Becouse i'd do the same thing if i join the server and ofc i will want to farm and i get Pked all the time i wont eaven try to stay any more.This is a good idead !

abYss
    abyss Right i think (eve as you said.. thats a PvP server not pk=)..)
    i think you should make a safe zone to have lvl up and framing..

have a nice day CrazyNoob

I think best desition would be making pk players drop items! Then it would not be sou outrageous, cose now, i;m new here and realy like this server as for no custom stuff and so on, just old school. BUT a big BUT it's imposible to farm, imposible to even get rb juvels. And i mean REALY imposible! If i last alive for 2 min's that an acomplishment as anybody and everybody is just pk'ing, healing mobs and soooo on. So atleast you could do is make PK's drop items!
    Ezekiel
    Ezekiel

Hello !  One Suggestion ! Empty Good Sugestion

Post  Ezekiel Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am

//agree with serios , abyss and crazy ( i'm sure the whole server does ) a safe farmin' zone is needed so that newbies ( sry for callling u that way , everybody is 1 when they begin ) can farm in peace and get gear to pvp .
    Another sugestion would be the Colouring Nick Name for each 100 pvps or so Razz it would look nice Very Happy
    Final suggestion would be the VOTING EVENTS !! , as so : the gm makes an event for every 100 votes on hopzone/l2topzone , etc , I'm telllin' u that ppl will vote cuz they want events . The events can be hide and seek , ctf , events for every player not only for the players that have good items. Ty Razz
    I DON'T WANT TO SEE A STUPID DUSK SHIELD , THE SERVER IS GOOD AS IT IS !!! TY , sry for caps Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content